Friday, February 27, 2015

Astonishing Footage of Twin Babies Who Don't Realize They've Been Born Yet! Must See!



A friend of mine just shared this moving video on Facebook. I started watching it, then realized . . .

BABIES:

"Dude, what's going on?"

"Oh, shit! We haven't even been born yet, and they're putting us on Facebook."

"Dude, no way! Next thing you know they'll want me to get a credit card before I even take my first piss."

"Man, this is fucked. What year is this anyway?”

“ It’s SICK. Filming us like this right out of the gate like this. No chance to pick duds or nothing.”

"We should've been born like 1850 or something."

"Try 1850 BC."

“Yeah, now you’re talkin’. No cops, no Twitter."

"No fucking McDonald's."

"Yeah. Get me OUTA here."

"Dude!"

"What?"

"Your hair. What's with all the hair? Sheesh!"

“What hair?”

“Your hair. You’ve got so much fucking hair! And it’s black. Aren’t we supposed to be twins?”

“I don’t know. I suppose.”

“Then what’s with all the fucking hair, dude?”

“I don’t know. Just chill, man. Lemme think.”

“Man, this is so WEIRD. I’m liking this less and less by the MINUTE.”



No comments: